Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership have launched a new Digital Enterprise support programme, aimed at growth funding focussed SMEs in the Leeds city region which are considering growing their businesses through an investment in digital technology.
The programme will support Business throughout the Leeds City Region (covering Leeds, Harrogate, York, Craven, Calderdale, Kirklees, Selby, Wakefield, Bradford) to develop their digital capacity and thereby help them increase their overall performance and growth prospects.
One of the key aims of the programme is to help local businesses to make better use of digital technology, to improve business performance or employment. For example, the programme will help businesses with projects such as
- enhanced digital marketing to sell more online
- creation and development of websites
- assistance with search engine optimisation
- Improved online presence such as an e-commerce store
- Acquisition of a new CRM of other productivity solution
The programme offers two strands of support for eligible firms
- A grant scheme – “Digital Growth Vouchers” – providing funding of between £1,000 and £10,000 to fund up to 40% of a businesses total investment in a new technology project that meets the programme requirements
- A programme of workshops, masterclasses and mentoring support to managers and business owners. Available from Spring 2017 and delivered at venues across the region, expertise will be available covering a wide range of digital and technology topics e.g. social media, cyber security, digital marketing, cloud services and web development.
Digital Growth Voucher – Funding Eligibility
There are a number of eligibility criteria which must be met to qualify for funding – the most important of which are outlined below.
- SMEs with fewer than 250 employees and €50 million turnover
- Applicants will need to fund 60% of their investment
- Based within the Leeds City Region
- Available for business-to-business (B2B) organisations or activity only
- A demonstrable and positive business impact – for example job creation, increased turnover or efficiency improvements
For more information
Client Marketing are ideally placed help you to understand and discuss a project to determine eligibility for the Digital Growth Voucher funding, and as a registered supplier can help you complete and submit your funding application.
Not only can we help to scope and deliver projects in a range of areas that could help your business to better leverage technology, but through our wide network of trusted partners can make high quality introductions in other specialist areas that could qualify for funding if appropriate.
For a free, no obligation conversation, just drop us a line and speak with one of our team about the Digital Enterprise funding and the ways in which we could help.
Call us on 0113 208 9849
Alternatively, if you would like further information, simply send an email to email@example.com